Back in the day, we spent countless hours a week watching music videos on The Box and 106 and Park. As technology improved, quality video production became more accessible to artists, whether indie or major. Youtube and Vimeo also made it easier to follow and track videos by your favorite artists. Years passed, and television channels that used to
break sometimes play new artists have slowly faded one by one. Although music videos are more accessible than ever before, how do you keep up and find the best new videos? That’s where the Blender Radio has come to save the day.
The Blender Radio, hosted by Miss Dj Gemz and Dj Tony Drake on WMUC 88.1FM in Maryland has spent the last 7 years breaking new artists. They’ve now decided to partner with Stereo Champions and curate playlists with all the new music and videos you need to know about. Check back weekly for all the new music you should hear.
This list includes visuals by artists who put as much time into their videos as their music. We’ve done the hard work of finding the videos for you. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy!
10. Mila J – “New Crib”
9. Mac Miller feat. Ty Dolla $ign – “Cinderella”
8. 2 Chainz feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Trey Songz, and Jhene Aiko – “It’s a Vibe”
7. Kemba – “Greed”
6. DJ Khalid feat. Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne, and Justin Bieber – “I’m the One”
5. Michael Christmas – “Not The Only One”
4. DJ Cassidy feat. Grace and Lil Yachty – “Honor”
3. Logic – “Black Spiderman”
2. TI – “I Believe”
1. Kendrick Lamar – “DNA.”