(Courtesy of Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty Images)
Now we all know that Stephen Curry is one of the greatest players to play the game of basketball in the National Basketball Association. Not only is he on his way to making sure he’s one of the legends of the game he also makes time to be an amazing father to his awesome daughter Riley Curry. If you have been paying attention you would’ve noticed that Riley constantly stole the show, cameras, and handled the off court interviews while her pops went all in to make sure the Golden State Warriors got past “LeBron James and dem,” to go on and win the 2015 NBA Finals Championship.
More than anything I admire the patience, care, and love Stephen shows Riley. No matter what she does or where they are he always makes sure to treat her like a queen and as if she’s the only person in the room. That’s what being a pops is truly all about. Check out our favorite videos of Stephen and Riley Curry together during the 2015 NBA Finals and why they are both Stereo Champions winning at life.
5. Stephen Curry and Riley getting pumped up before game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
4. Stephen Curry holding Riley while she does his signature Chest Tap after winning the NBA Finals Championship.
3. Riley Singing Big Sean’s song Blessings feat. Kanye West and Drake (Way Up I Feel Blessed).
2. Riley Curry’s Press Conference Takeover.
1. The Father Daughter Kiss After Winning It All.