With E3 2015 coming to a close, we can definitely say that the world of gaming is still strong and unleashing tons of innovative ideas and enhancements with every thrilling new game.
Despite the controversy of Gamergate, it’s refreshing to see females becoming a visual addition to games stereotypically male like FIFA and Madden, as well as leading some of the sickest FPSs and RPGs like Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Dishonored 2, Halo 5, and Angela Bassett starring as Six in Rainbow Six: Siege (check out an interview she did with IGN on her experience).
New technologies like the Hololens, the new Elite Wireless Controller for XBOX One, retro gamepad from Sony, and the more usable toy pad for LEGO: Dimensions will surely make the gaming experience more gratifying and exhilarating as we progress in the virtual gaming world.
Here’s the highlights from the last day of E3 2015:
But that’s not all:
- Fat Princess is back with a bigger map and extras that almost makes Fat Princess Adventures a newer game. Change classes on a whim, four player drop-in-or-drop-out, enjoy new accessories, class features and new customizable features from clothes, personalities, and even female options. (Check out the trailer here)
- Ratchet and Clank will be released in Spring 2016 as a ‘game based on the movie based on the game.’ Check out the trailer for this action-packed yet hilarious game here.
- What Remains of Edith Finch, a follow up from The Unfinished Swan, is a first person mystery-themed game stemming from the mysterious occurrences surrounding a cursed family. It will be released in 2016 for PS4 but you can see the trailer here.
- In this 2001:Space Odyssey tribute, Adr1ft (see the trailer here) puts the player in the space shoes of an astronaut who wakes up in a damaged space station. With hopes of being one of the biggest virtual reality games, it will be released in September 2016 for PS4, XBOX One, and PC.
- Plants Versus Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (check out the trailer here) is a revamp on the original with more options to play with AI and friends and free content coming to PC, PS4, and XBOX One in April 2016.
- Mother Russia Bleeds, a side-scrolling fighting game, ramped up fans with extreme action and blood in its preview (check out the trailer here) for a 2016 release on PC and PS4.